One of most important reason is that they have no framework to overcome the challenge of Strategy Execution. They do not have the strategic awareness, skills and knowledge and what this entails in terms of Strategy Implementation. Professionals need the knowledge, skills and attitude to get from strategy to tactical execution while achieving results that align with the organization’s goals and plans. To achieve this organization must understand how to link strategies to operational and technical objectives by developing a Performance Management System that Collect, Analyze and Report Information regarding the performance of the organization.
The purpose of developing a system for effective measuring of performances is to understand, adjust and improve business in all department of the organization. Performance measurement enable effective organizations to express their success by numbers.
Performance Measurements and Key Performance Indicators are the means to monitor the execution of the Strategy of the Organization. It is, therefore, absolutely vital that organizations should have proper strategies and proper means of executing the strategies. In 2006 the Monitor Group asked Senior Executive about their number one priority and the answer was “Strategy Execution”.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this COPEX training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Understand and apply the Planning and Execution Framework
- Develop and communicate strategic vision, mission, and intent
- Understand how to turn strategy into actionable, operational plans
- Set the conditions for successful execution of strategy and plans by creating optimal support structures, systems and processes
- Execute on the plans and lead tactically in the face of obstacles and challenges
- Develop subordinate leaders and supervisors and get them to perform at their maximum levels
This COPEX training course is suitable for:
- Line and functional managers, professionals responsible for strategy, marketing, business development, operations, HR, product development, and other functional departments within businesses and other organizations
- Intermediate and advanced level managers, team leaders and supervisors within all sectors, private and public, profit and not-for-profit