Marketing management is the art and science of choosing target markets and getting, keeping, and growing customers through creating, delivering and communicating superior customer value. This module will develop delegates' marketing management awareness, knowledge, skills and capabilities, giving a bird's-eye view of all aspects of marketing organizational products and services.
Delegates will learn to analyze marketing opportunities, research and select target markets, design marketing strategies, plan marketing programmes and to organize, implement and control the marketing effort in a dynamic environment. In the process they will also examine marketing techniques and processes for managing different markets.
- The integration of business and marketing strategy
- Customer target market and segmentation
- Competitor analysis strategy Programme
- Product distribution, pricing and promotion
- Marketing strategy implementation
- Success and failure factors of marketing management
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Critically explain marketing terminology, concepts and principles
- Develop a marketing strategy and plan, and integrate them with business strategy
- Explain market competition analysis
- Evaluate the principles of customer buying behavior
- Apply market segmentation principles
- Develop a product mix strategy
- Develop a product distribution plan
- Develop product promotion strategy
- Examine product pricing principles
- Manage the marketing strategy implementation process.