Digitization is all around us - from simple computerization of mundane tasks to sophisticated use of Artificial Intelligence. At the same time, leaders are expected to respond with higher levels of knowledge to a world that has become incredibly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous.
Meanwhile, customers are becoming increasingly demanding and competition sharper. As if that weren’t enough, employees expect a different kind of psychological contract with employers; one that gives them more freedom, choice and engagement.
How do leaders cope in such conditions? This COPEX training course provides the thinking, tools and techniques to not only survive but also thrive in the 21st century digital organisation.
This training course will feature:
- Understanding the technological forces that are shaping organizations
- How successful companies are embracing these forces
- Creating value to the organisation through increased personal productivity
- Developing 21st century core competencies in change management and corporate strategy
- Creating a proactive and innovative workforce that will initiate and lead change that embraces digital advances
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, participants will have learnt and experienced practical applications of:
- Appraising their leadership style in the digital era and building rationale for personal change
- Focusing on changing customer needs driven by digitization
- Implementing techniques for strategic organizational change
- Deploying communication techniques that engage, empower and influence digital workers
- Creating a working culture that embraces the digital age
||Aug 19 - 23 Aug, 2019
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||17 - 21 Nov, 2019
|USD 4,950.00||(18 - 22 Nov 2018 - Dubai, UAE)|
|USD 5,950.00||(19 - 23 Aug 2019 - London, UK)|
|USD 5,950.00||(17 - 21 Nov 2019 - Dubai, UAE)|
Sophie Anderson 00971 4 361 6397
COPEX Trainings & Seminars