Being new to management presents you with a whole host of issues and concerns. From difficult employees to demanding bosses, you can never predict where your next problem comes from. As a manager, you will be challenged and tested every day and you will have to solve problems - quickly and effectively.
This COPEX training course introduces you to invaluable tools and techniques that make management easier offering tips to avoid the common mistakes that can arise. Give yourself the chance to succeed and win the respect of those you lead and those who lead you. This interactive training course offers a safe environment in which to practice field proven techniques and learn the “essentials” that lead to management success.
By the end of this COPEX training course, participants will be able to:
- Review personal competence and identify areas for development
- Comprehend the value of the performance management process to raise performance and build relationships
- Build your personal credibility through communicating with power, influence and impact
- Manage situations of potential conflict with tact and diplomacy
- Delegate, prioritize and allocate resources appropriately to meet team and organizational need
||Apr 28 - 02 May, 2019
|USD 4,950.00||(17 - 21 Sep 2018 - London, UK)|
|USD 4,750.00||(09 - 13 Dec 2018 - Dubai, UAE)|
|USD 5,950.00||(17 - 21 Feb 2019 - Dubai, UAE)|
|USD 5,950.00||(28 Apr - 02 May 2019 - Dubai, UAE)|
Sophie Anderson 00971 4 361 6397
COPEX Trainings & Seminars