Facilities like buildings, utility plants, power and water distribution networks, production plants, parking lots and landscaping become more and more flexible, complex and expensive. That is why Facilities Management is big business nowadays. It is one of the largest budget expenses and therefore one of the major sources of cost savings. However not at all costs, because facilities are a major asset too.
This COPEX training course will apply the Best Practices to organize and manage a facilities department as a successful "business within a business". The goal is to operate and maintain the facilities in an effective and efficient way, in order to integrate function, people and place. The course is about finding the right balance between asset performance and costs.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this COPEX training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basics of facilities management
- Understand how to draw up a preventive maintenance concept, based on risk
- Develop strategies to decide when and what to outsource
- Understand the different (maintenance) contract types
- Identify and monitor the performance of the facilities management processes
||Feb 10 - 14 Feb, 2019
|USD 4,950.00||(10 - 14 Sep 2018 - London, UK)|
|USD 4,950.00||(15 - 19 Oct 2018 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands)|
|USD 6,450.00||(03 - 07 Dec 2018 - Houston, USA)|
|USD 5,950.00||(10 - 14 Feb 2019 - Dubai, UAE)|
Sophie Anderson 00971 4 361 6397
COPEX Trainings & Seminars