This Principles of Business Process Improvement Course is the foundation for all courses in the Business Process Management curriculum.
It provides an overview and discussion of the principles, concepts and techniques required to transform your business from a traditional, functional organization to a process-centric organization. The course introduces a systematic approach and methodology for planning, monitoring, measuring, and managing your company’s business process performance and for redesigning and improving specific processes.
What you will learn
- The key considerations of a process-based approach to business process change management
- The strategic, tactical, and operational considerations in a comprehensive BPM framework
- The role of business processes in an organization
- The basic concepts, principles, and techniques of BPM
- How to plan for cross-organization acceptance and implementation
- Early bird registration up to 20 percent off
- Certificate of completion
- Classrooms fully equipped with AC. (Optional)
- Breakfast/Lunch Served
- Certified and experienced trainers
- Online media /PR presence in strategic social networks for up to two weeks.
- Free Advert placement of company’s product/services in the newspapers based on volume
- Discount on Business Performance Auditing on your company’s Processes, People and Technology
- Free consultancy on Investment opportunities in properties
- Up to 20 percent discount on our Recruitment exercise and training courses
- Free training on maximizing productivity in workplace after we had two Recruitment exercises or two SDIL trainings with your Company.
- Discounted Pre-retirement training by Asset management, partners (Optional)
- Free Introductory Life /Executive/Business coaching session available