This comprehensive course on Advanced Supervisory Skills for the new manager provides delegates with the opportunity to develop highly effective and essential supervisory skills that will strengthen team work and organizational success.This course will enhance delegates ability to manage everyday supervisory operations with greater ease. Furthermore, it will help you leverage both your managerial and people skills to meet your new challenges a manager.
Who should attend?
- This course is designed for all those who have the potential and capabilities of developing into supervisors, team leaders and new managers
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Use powerful communication skills to maintain trust and boost cooperation
- Implement effective coaching/mentoring techniques to help the team progress and grow
- Apply effective time management techniques to increase the productivity of the team
- Define the supervisor's three roles and his/her related competencies for optimal performance
- Apply the essential supervisory functions that are key for the success of the team