Project success hinges not only on the effectiveness of the project team and how well they work together, but also on the project manager’s ability to lead and manage the team and focus on people issues. This course provides a unique opportunity to develop core competencies in such people skills as improving self-understanding, assessing the effectiveness of others, team building, leadership, motivation and conflict resolution
Who Should attend?
This is a PMP Certification training and maintenance course. This course is ideal for delegates aiming to acquire PDUs towards earning a PMP certification or renewing their existing PMP certification. Delegates will earn ten (10) PDUs from attending this course. The course is also ideal for project managers and anyone seeking to update or upgrade their knowledge of project management.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the characteristics of high-performing project teams
- Effectively launch a new project team
- Encourage peak performance in project teams
- Apply leadership skills to develop team members’ competence and commitment
- Lead and manage remote project teams
- Conflict Management and Resolution
- Team Performance Assessment
- Team Building Activities for Virtual Teams