This comprehensive course provides a framework for successfully managing projects based on extensive research into project performance across all forms of enterprise.This course is designed to equip those involved in project management with the essential skills needed to fulfill their responsibilities in a professional way. The concepts, methods and techniques presented include both well established and latest thinking to provide the essential knowledge, skills and toolkit to ensure a more successful project planning, coordination and Management
Who Should Attend?
This is a PMP Certification training and maintenance course. This course is ideal for delegates aiming to acquire PDUs towards earning a PMP certification or renewing their existing PMP certification. Delegates will earn ten (10) PDUs from attending this course. The course is also ideal for project managers and anyone seeking to update or upgrade their knowledge of project management.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- The Key Project Management Skills needed to maximize Project Performance
- Methods for Identifying, Engaging and Managing Project Stakeholders
- Techniques for Establishing the Full Scope of the Project and Prioritizing Deliverables
- How to Create Realistic Plans, Pro-actively Manage Risks and Exploit Opportunities
- The Use of Tools and Techniques for Tracking and Managing Project Performance
- The Leadership and Teamwork Skills needed to Promote Collaboration throughout the Project
- Produce realistic project plans, determine the critical path and manage project risks
- Mobilize resources, create a true picture of project performance and maintain control of the programme
- Recognize team dynamics within the project, play to strengths and manage weaknesses