This course focuses on recruitment and selection process. This process is one of the key management tools, doing it right the first time is the essence of this course. It’s not by chance that Microsoft, Apple and Google are all successful - they all have an outstanding recruitment process, which is never compromised.
During the cause of this training, delegates will learn the latest techniques covering all the critical part of the process. Not only will they learn -they will also be able to execute it.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit Department Heads, HR and Training personnel or anyone associated with the Interview/Recruitment process
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to;
- Understand Recruitment; Separating Fact from Fiction
- Master the entire process of the interview cycle with the latest techniques
- Writing an advert to attract “winners not losers”
- Understanding the Procedure for starting every interview
- Occupational ability testing - what’s new
- Ability testing - the DIY approach
- Interpreting body language
- Utilize existing information to write recruitment criteria to construct high quality interview questions that are score able
- Be able to know which personality profiler’s work and more importantly – those that don’t
- Develop techniques to discover when documents are falsified or when the candidate is not telling the truth
- Review of interview and individual feedback