This course focuses on educating delegates on the Ethical principles that now provides the foundations for various modern concepts for work, business and organizations and due to the increasing number of regulations and need for operational transparency, organizations are increasingly adopting the use of consolidated and harmonized sets of compliance controls, this approach is aimed at ensuring that all necessary governance requirements are being met.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit Operation Managers/Process Managers, Ethics and Compliance Officers, Middle Managers, Compliance Professionals and Executives
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the vital impact of ethical management and leadership
- Understand the importance of ethical leadership to personal well-being and team performance
- Undertake Corporate Governance and Compliance issues
- Building trust within and beyond the team
- Influence, authority and power
- Dealing with ethical dilemmas
- Go beyond mandated performance levels
- Develop guides to ethical decision-making
- Benchmarking best practices in the organization