Based on experience, we have come to realize that organizations especially private schools suffer perpetual harassment from the Revenue Authorities out of sheer ignorance as well as Revenue leakage as a result of non-tax compliance.
DACA Consults limited have therefore packaged this learning programme to expose School Proprietors and Administrators to the nitty-gritty of tax management that will make you tax-compliant and free from the cruel knife of Revenue Authorities.
This workshop approaches the subject of Tax Management in a practical way which will make it possible for attendees to carry out tax planning without stress.
At the end of the program, participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of beneficial tax planning
- Highlight the key areas that revenue authorities will focus on
- Understand the various tax offences and related sanctions
- Identify all business transactions that are liable to Withholding Tax and their relevant rates
- Compute and manage employees’ payroll
- Identify techniques to mitigate tax exposures and legally minimize taxes.
- Module I: Introduction to Tax Planning and avoidance issues.
- Module II: Payroll and Withholding Tax (WHT) computation and management.
- Module III: Tax liabilities and related sanctions (Personal Income Tax Laws) - Overview
- Module IV: Tax liabilities and related sanctions (Company Income Tax Laws) - Overview
- Module V: Case Studies.
Who should attend
All Private Schools Proprietors, Board Members, Bursars, Accountants