This course identifies the essential principles for ensuring effective compliance within an organisation. It provides delegates with hands-on practical knowledge essential to introduce and manage a suitably trained workplace compliance team.
Who should attend?
Senior decision makers of all public and private sectors. Managers; especially accountants, auditors, money laundering reporting officers (MLRO’s), financial investigators, members of law enforcement agencies.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- The principles and procedures necessary to carry out the compliance function
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses within the compliance role
- Suitable plans and actions to counter fraud
- Awareness of the skills of interviewing, planning and understanding of financial compliance
- Reporting of suspicious activity or transactions which may affect the organisation
- Identify relevant evidence and understand issues of document and case management