The SQL for Database Administrators course teaches database professionals how to maximize their organization's investment in SQL and about the benefits of using the SQL Cloud Service. Learn to configure the SQL Server, set up replication and security, perform database backups, optimize query performance, and ensure high availability. Through a variety of realistic, hands-on activities, expert SQL instructors will teach you to install, configure, secure, and maintain your database server which you can deploy on-premise or as a SQL Cloud Service instance.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit Database Administrators, Database Developers, Technical Consultant and those interested in knowing more about sql database management
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Perform physical and logical backups of your data
- Describe SQL replication and its role in high availability and scalability
- Configure simple and complex replication topologies
- Install the SQL server and client programs
- Upgrade SQL on a running server
- Explain how SQL processes, stores, and transmits data
- Configure SQL server and client programs
- Use server logs and other tools to monitor database activity
- Create, manage users and Protect your data from common security risks
- Identify and optimize poorly-performing queries
- Troubleshoot server slowdowns and other common problems
- Gain an understanding of SQL Cloud