This comprehensive Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud solutions course walks delegates through strategic ways of utilizing the wide range of Cloud Computing services that Amazon provides. Cloud Computing is fast becoming the standard method of creating scalable, manageable Web Application Services, and Amazon is leading the way.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for Database Administrators, Web Designers, Web Developers and anybody that wants to learn more about AWS Cloud solutions
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand what Cloud Computing is and why you should be using it.
- Creating and deploying your own Web Applications using the services provided to you in AWS.
- Learn How to Take Advantage Of Amazon's Robust And Scalable Solution To Host Your Web Sites
- Integrate AWS with your organization
- Gain a solid understanding on how to build, configure and administrate web and cloud services using AWS
- Understand basic AWS storage and management tools
- Understand how to use Elastic Load Balancers, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, S3, RDS and Dynamo, etc