This strategic course focuses on the collective business activities that are performed from farm to the market. It covers the supply of agricultural inputs, the production and transformation of agricultural products and their distribution to final consumers.
This training is intended to introduce the participants to agricultural production and marketing as means to profit maximization.
Who should attend?
- This course is suitable for Agricultural extension officers, senior agricultural officials and policy makers, it will also benefit those interested in having a better understanding of Agribusiness Development and management
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- Operations planning and management in agribusiness
- Macroeconomic forces affecting agribusiness development and their impacts
- Agribusiness development as a source of livelihood
- Farm income and investment analysis
- Understand means of handling agribusiness products to minimize post-harvest losses
- Agricultural marketing and Agribusiness marketing
- Technological skills applied in agriculture