To conquer new markets and expand abroad, companies sometimes need to send staff to high risk areas. Identification and analysis of the risks employees will be exposed to while travelling, living and working in a specific country is the key to building a successful prevention program. This strategic course is going to examine the risk involved in sending expatriates to such areas and how to profile and mitigate such risk.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for people that want to develop a deep understanding of safety and risk assessment
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- Implementing security procedures on arrival
- Preventing and managing risks: building a health and safety policy
- Accommodation, neighborhood and workplace security audits
- Medical check-ups and vaccination verification
- Country features and the local customs and codes they need to respect
- Strategic ransom negotiation