Efficient Insurance claims management is vital to the success of both large and small companies working within the insurance industry. Major components of the claims handling process include developing strategies to cut costs and reduce fraud while keeping customers satisfied
This course is designed to develop delegates practical working knowledge of the handling and management of claims. Certain fundamentals of the claims business are covered which, when understood, will allow for consistent practice.
Who should attend
Those who want to have a better understanding of Managing Insurance claims
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Managing, coaching and reviewing claims staff
- Liaising with clients, agents and loss adjusters
- Maintaining records and adhering to regulatory systems
- Implementing procedural changes
- Dealing with escalated complaints and appeals
- Be calm and assertive when dealing with complaints
- Analyse data and produce reports
- Obtained knowledge of how principles of insurance are applied to claims practices
- Gained an understanding of spotting fraud basic fraud issues.