This comprehensive course provides a clear-cut understanding of how the media works, strategies and skills for dealing with the media in a professional, responsible and fair manner. This course also explores today's media landscape and how to navigate it. It also goes further to examine how building solid relationships based with the media is a vital part of any communications strategy.
Who should attend?
This course will be of immense benefit to communication managers, marketing specialists, social media specialists and communication strategists
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- Current media trends and challenges
- Networking and nurturing relationships
- Responding to and utilizing media coverage
- Utilizing media relations to best effect during a crisis
- Building a media strategy and protocol
- Strategic communication skills for effective message delivery