The Public Relations industry has faced dramatic changes in the past few years in terms of new technology and media channels as well as new opportunities for communicating with clients and businesses. This course aims to offer delegates comprehensive insights into how PR practitioners should approach new media opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
This course will greatly benefit communication, PR, advertising and marketing staff
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the impact of technology in Public Relations
- Understand the use of Social Media for Engagement and Relationship Management
- Content Creation and Management
- Basic elements of PR strategy and campaigns
- Research and Evaluation
- Strategic digital PR plan evaluation and adjustment tactics
- Using technology to influence public opinion