Prezi is zooming presentation software that helps you organize, present, and share your ideas. Instead of flipping monotonously from slide to slide, Prezi allows you to move seamlessly from brainstorming your ideas to presenting them.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for presenters or presentation designers who are looking for a fresh, new and engaging way to present topics.
Attendees should have basic computer skills and be familiar with common web browsers.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Complete technical understanding of the Prezi tool
- Hands-on experience recreating various layouts & techniques within Prezi (Designs set by trainer)
- Hands-on presentation design and creation within the Prezi interface
- Awareness and basic understanding of using Prezi meeting for real-time collaboration with colleagues and clients
- Design and create stunning, immersive and engaging presentations that your audience won’t forget
- Total confidence to design and create a presentation from a blank canvas on your own using Prezi