Managing projects particularly in a competitive industries such Manufacturing, Oil and gas, Real estate development, IT companies to mention a few could be very challenging.
In the bid to continually surpass your client expectations should always be seen as a project. The relevance of the project management will ensure quality service, reduced risks, cut costs and of course increase success rates of such engagement.
To that end, time management is also very crucial in optimizing performance and of course meeting deadlines.
Deadlines,demands,distractions,disruptions,emails,meetings,requests, priorities... the list of tasks to be managed daily ,weekly can easily become overwhelming and very little is attached.
On our jobs, we also experience work-related stress due to lack of time. Too much pressure over a sustained period can however lead to a negative stressful situation.
Stress in life today is widespread and has no boundaries. We all deal with stress daily, at work and at home. Stress comes in all forms and can affect emotions and physical abilities.
When mental, emotional and physical well-being are balanced, professionals provide the greatest contribution to organizational goals; they are loyal, reliable and display strong leadership.
This Two-day gives a critical overview of project management and the causes of time& stress management and offer concrete practical solutions on how participants can be more productive at your workplace.
By managing this time and stress level more effectively, participants will be able to make a greater contribution to your organization’s goal - they will be more effective at work but will still be able to achieve a sensible work/life balance
As a result of this course, participants will:
- Know the Basic Project Lifecycle
- Know the Fundamentals of Project management
- Identify Time Wasters and how to handle it
- Develop time management habits, question your time management and be a master time manager
- Have a clear understanding of stress and what causes it
- Be able to highly effective personal strategies, plans and techniques to deal with stress
- Gain a clearer picture of their priorities, both in work and outside
- Learn how to link their short, medium and long-term goals
- Be able to manage and control interruptions and behave more assertively
This course is appropriate for Busy executives and Managers.