This training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) as specified in ISO 37001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an ABMS, including ABMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
Who should attend?
- Individuals concerned about Anti-bribery Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS)
- Managers or consultants involved or concerned with Anti-bribery Management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Anti-bribery Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an Anti-bribery Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ABMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Anti-bribery Management System best practices
|Sun Heaven Hotels, 191A Adeleke Adedoyin Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
||Nov 13 - 14 Nov, 2018
Class Session: 09:00:am - 18:00:pm
5% discount is applicable to 7 or more staff from the same organization
Expert facilitators with wide industry experience