A Leader’s role is to mobilize and align their people to a compelling vision of the future. This is the result of the inspirational behaviors that they demonstrate to generate trust. Trust is a mutually binding concept and the single most important factor in a leader’s ability to deliver sustained enduring results. Without trust, there is no influence, without influence there is no leadership.
This COPEX training course explores the fundamental relationship between these three leadership principles, what they mean and how it is possible to foster the professional strategies that create the synergy between them. Those in positions of responsibility who seek to expand their leadership credibility will find this training course informative, educative and engaging.
Training Course Objectives
By the end of this COPEX training course, participants will be able to:
- Select leadership styles that enhance employee potential
- Develop the dynamic interpersonal relationship skills to build trust
- Demonstrate behaviors that positively influence and engage others
- Create the foundations of a high trust environment
- Handle diversity and manage conflict positively for win-win out
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Functional/ Department heads and senior managers who work cross-functionally
- Those who deliver results through the leadership of others
- Leaders seeking to build their softer skills and emotional intelligence
- Those wishing to be inspiring and socially responsible leaders.
- High potential candidates fast tracked for future leadership
||Jul 29 - 02 Aug, 2019
|London, United Kingdom
||14 - 18 Oct, 2019
|USD 5,950.00||(28 Jan - 01 Feb 2019 - London, UK)|
|USD 5,950.00||(29 Jul - 02 Aug 2019 - London, UK)|
|USD 5,950.00||(14 - 18 Oct 2019 - London, UK)|
Sophie Anderson 00971 4 361 6397
COPEX Trainings & Seminars