Advanced Marketing builds on the principles and concepts taught in Marketing Principles. Participants assume a managerial perspective in applying economic principles in marketing, analyzing operations needs, examining distribution and financial alternatives, managing marketing information, pricing products and services, developing product/service planning strategies, promoting products and services, purchasing, and professional sales. This course also deals with global marketing in that participants analyze marketing strategies employed in developed countries. versus those employed in other countries.
- Conceiving, Developing, and Managing Products
- The importance of new products and why new products fail
- Cost-Based Pricing Vs. Demand-Based Pricing Techniques
- To analyze sales-based, profit-based, and status quo-based pricing objectives, and to describe the role of a broad price policy
- Developing a Target Market Strategy
- To explain and contrast undifferentiated marketing (mass marketing), concentrated marketing, and differentiated marketing (multiple segmentation)
- To discuss the special considerations in the marketing of services
- To distinguish between nonprofit and profit-oriented marketing
- Global Marketing and Advertising
- Factors that Affect International Sales Promotion
||Sep 10 - 12 Sep, 2019
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than 2 staff will get 10% discount.