For new Sales Managers, making the transition from selling to sales management is never easy. Even with seasoned Sales Managers, a strong foundation in skills is required to effectively manage a sales team due to constant changes in the business environment.
This course will equip Sales Managers and new Sales Managers with the knowledge and competencies to manage a sales force at the highest level. It will enable them to lead each salesperson within the team to excel in the marketplace and accelerate sales performances.
In an era of hyper competition, every Sales Manager needs to adapt quickly and lead the team to beat competitors who operate on different rules. The lack of fresh in-depth knowledge and competencies to manage the sales force in today's complex environment can lead to team performance which is far from maximum potential.
- Understand key principles in managing a sales team in today's business context
- Analyse current issues and apply best practices in sales force management
- Gain key competencies in leading sales team to effectively manage key customer portfolios and seek new opportunities.
- Modern Sales Force Management
- The challenges of today's marketplace
- The role of the Sales Manager
- Fundamentals of Sales Planning
- A framework of sales planning
- Planning sales growth and profitability
- Managing the Sales Process
- Designing the Sales Process
- Managing Sales Territories effectively
- Coaching for improved Sales Performance
- The Sales Manager as Coach and Leader
- Coaching techniques to enhance sales performance
- Sales Performance Management
- Setting quotas, incentives and rewards for the sales team
- Measuring sales force effectiveness and efficiency
Who Will Benefit
- All middle and senior managers who are required to achieve results through a sales team.
- Managers who are required to perform the sales management function within their organisation.
- Executives who are about to assume sales management responsibilities.
||Jun 23 - 25 Jun, 2020
|Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
||13 - 13 Oct, 2020
|NGN 135,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee and Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than 2 staff will get 10% discount.