Participants examine the importance and impact of marketing products and services to other businesses and organizations in the economy, the unique nature of business customer's needs, and the different marketing strategies that can be employed to meet those needs. Topics include exploring business markets and business marketing; creating value for business customers; designing product and channel strategies; establishing strong communications; building strong sales and pricing; and managing programs and customers.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the applications, challenges and the dynamic environment of B2B marketing, including the unique nature of organizational buying behaviour.
- Design strategies and structures to effectively serve the B2B market.
- Apply a systematic approach to problem solving and decision making in business marketing organizations through the use of case studies.
- Develop a business marketing plan for a real local company that mainly targets business customers.
- Business and Consumer Marketing: A Contrast
- The Business Marketing Channel
- To examine recent trends in industrial distribution
- Managing the Industrial Pricing Function
- The Industrial Pricing Process
- Organizational Buying Behavior
- Forces Shaping Organizational Buying Behavior
- Organizational Demand Analysis
- Different approaches for calculating market and sales potentials
||Oct 15 - 17 Oct, 2019
|NGN 195,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee and Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount