Successful Strategies For New Business Development is a course designed to introduce participants to the ideas that they can find a business for themselves in today's economic reality. While examining current trends and issues in today's workplace, the participants is challenged to explore their career interests as a starting point for entrepreneurial activities. This course emphasizes the tools to write a successful business plan and how to implement it.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Identify the personal skills necessary to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Examine current business trends and assess their impact and importance to small business in Nigeria.
- Apply business concepts and principles to develop entrepreneurial business goals and strategies.
- Construct a preliminary set of financial projections to assess the viability of a new business.
- Complete a feasibility study on a business idea to determine its probability of success.
- Planning a New Business
- Succeeding in New Business Development
- Examine the definition, the process and the background
- Assessing Entrepreneurial Skills
- Complete a Personal Self-Assessment
- Assess your personal attitudes and attributes
- Appraise your personal financial situation
- Explore New Business Ideas and Opportunities
- Outline sources of ideas for a new business
- Examine future opportunities and trends, and identify
- Sales - Dealing with clients
- Free Ways to Find New Business
- Business Strategy
- Forces that shape and influence the market
- Why Teaming HR and Marketing Makes Sense
- Why the HR and Marketing mix?
- Global Factors Influencing Business Strategy
- International Growth
- Strategy Formulation
- Seven S Model of Implementation
||Oct 20 - 22 Oct, 2020
|Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
||25 - 28 Feb, 2020
|NGN 135,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee and Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than 2 staff will get 10% discount.