Exceptional Performance Management is a hallmark of every successful organization. However, it does not stand alone. As competitive pressures increase, new methods emerge. In recent years, organisations have dealt with performance issues in operations by adopting Lean methods. Project delays and cost overruns have resulted in the evolution of a range of Agile methods. Today’s challenge is to understand how they impact each other and integrate them to deliver optimal performance and productivity.
This intensive COPEX training course provides the methods, tools and techniques required to improve performance and productivity by integrating strategy, operations and projects with a performance measurement, framework that will work in traditional environments and enhance Lean and Agile methods when they are used.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this COPEX training course, delegates will be able to make a substantial, positive impact to the performance and productivity of their organization, by:
- Identifying and specifying the ‘vital few’ performance measures that drive success
- Understanding current proven techniques for continuous improvement and benchmarking
- Practicing the application of these methods, tools and techniques, through case studies and interactive exercises
- Knowing when and how Lean and Agile approaches should be used, and how they relate to performance measures
- Developing an action plan to utilize these approaches in their own areas of responsibility
This COPEX training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals who are involved in any aspect of Performance Management and who want to understand, implement and improve the latest proven Performance Measurement methods, tools and techniques to improve productivity, including:
- General Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Operational Managers
- Maintenance and Reliability Engineers
- Technical Managers and Supervisors
- Quality Managers