The purpose of this training is to educate participants on the nature of the public sector accounting and finance, the difference between public sector organizations and government business organizations and the external and internal users of public sector accounting information and their respective uses of the information. You will also learn the differences between public sector accounting and private sector accounting.
At the end of this training, among other objectives, you should be able to:
- Understand the nature of the public sector
- Understand the difference between public sector Organizations and government business Organizations
- Know the external and internal users of public sector accounting information and their respective uses of the information
- Appreciate the differences between public sector accounting and private sector accounting
- Understand the bases of public sector accounting including the cash bases, the accrual basis, and the commitment bases
- Appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of each of the bases
- Know the accounting principles applicable in the public sector
- Understand the various accounting concepts
- Understand the various accounting conventions and others
The course content consists of basic accounting practice and finance that relates to public service.
Practical step by step guide/tutoring.
||Apr 16 - 18 Apr, 2019
|NGN 135,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee and Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than 2 staff will get 10% discount.