Field Sales Development and Management training is designed to raise the proficiency levels of managers who supervise sales people. It treats the importance of business skills and business management as desirable skills for profitable sales in a manager’s territory: Creating More Customers and Performing for Profit.
Broad competencies addressed in the training are :
- Ability to agree meaningful standards of performance with the salespeople:
- Ability to formulate a control system to measure the standards:
- Ability to forecast sales:
- Ability to influence profit:
- Ability to motivate the salespeople to keep to sales budget:
- Ability to improve salespeople's use of time allocate to key areas of their territories and
- Customers and Ability to delegate effectively.
- Sales Team Lead Core Competencies
- Sales Management: Key Tasks
- Forces that mould a Sales Team leader
- Personal Organization and Disciplined Time Effectiveness
- What Results the Company Expects:
- Qualitative Results
- Quantitative Results
- The Job of a Sales Team Lead
- Transition into managerial role
- What’s special about you as a Field Sales Manager?
- Goals a manager pursues
- Team management skills
- Communicating effectively.
- Business Development Priorities
- Setting targets for field sales people
- Field work, coaching and counselling
- Territory development and management
- Organising sales meeting and conference
- Sales Meeting: Touch Points
- Controlling the sales team
- Field coaching and counselling
- Field report writing.
- Motivating the Sales team
- Why Motivate?
- Factors Affecting Motivation
- Influencing Styles.
- Coaching Skills
- Probing a sales situation
- Problem solving
- Generating options
- Sales strategy/tactics
Management and Leadership Skills
- Use of powers conferred on them as leaders
- Success guide.
|No 2 Oyefeso Avenue (road between Consolidated Hallmark Insurance and Fidson Ltd), Off Ikorodu road, Savoil Bus stop, Obanikoro, Lagos
||May 28 - 30 May, 2019
Sina Lajorin 08033241313, 09026713101
Discount of 5% for 2 to 4 booking, 10% for 5 plus booking
Mr shina Lajorin