This cyber incidence planning and response course will teach delegates how to effectively respond to Cyber Security incidents and enable delegates to prepare a defined approach when responding to a data breach or attack of an information asset. This course will also help Delegates gain a better understanding of incident response and strategic ways to plan and prepare for potential cyber threats
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for IT managers, Risk management professionals, Information security engineers and managers
At the end of the course participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Understand the importance of an incident response plan
- Threat Intelligence led testing and response framework adopted by leading governments and institutions
- Understand Cyber Kill Chain and design an early warning system to lower discovery time from months to days
- Design and implement a response framework and build an effective cyber response team.
- Analyze recent attacks and learn how these attacks avoided detection.
- Incident orchestration to significantly reduce time to - respond to data breaches
Key Course Highlights
- Assess your organizations breach readiness
- Automate critical incident response
- Triage, Detection and Monitoring
- Strategies to counter the Cyber Kill Chain