Cybersecurity risks continue to have critical impacts on overall IT risk modeling, assessment and mitigation. This course takes delegates through the practical skills necessary to perform regular risk assessments for their organizations. In this course, delegates will learn about the general information regarding security risk management framework, laws and regulations that impose strict cyber security requirements on all organizations and gain the skills to develop a compliance assessment plan while maintaining a satisfactory security posture.
Who Should Attend
This course has been specifically designed for system administrators, security engineer and anybody that wants to have a deep knowledge of security risk assessment
At the end of the course participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Establish and maintain certain information security risk criteria.
- Information security risk management framework and methodologies
- Identify “risks associated with the loss of confidentiality, integrity and availability for information within the scope of the information security management system”, and identify the owners of those risks
- Select and implement security controls that ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and directives
- Assessing Compliance Scope and Depth
Key Course Highlights
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Understand how to identify information security risk
- System security boundary
- Ability to Mitigate residual risks