This course equips human resources (HR) staff to conduct effective training needs analysis and evaluate training and development interventions.
Who Should Attend
This course benefits training managers, training administrators and HR managers who wish to contribute to their organisational staffs’ learning and development quality Senior managers who attend will better understand how training needs analysis training evaluation provide useful information for targeting organisational HR budgets and organisational skills enhancement.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the skills needed to take your organisation's objectives forward
- Analyse the gap between your organisation's current skill resources and future skills needed
- Create a comprehensive plan to deal with skill gap(s) and meet your organisation's present and future needs
- Understanding the purpose of evaluating training and development interventions
- Develop plans to improve organisation performance through training and development strategies and plans
- Key Programme Highlights
- Understand the value of conducting training needs analyses
- Develop a robust and practical approach to evaluating the training, development initiatives and interventions in your organisation
- Assess current skill levels in your organisation and quantify the total skills resources available and required
- Devise a simple training evaluation process
- Understand a range of evaluation methods
- Understand the budget and resource implications of undertaking either a training needs analysis or evaluation of training project