This course addresses performance issues and the strategic application of rewards and incentives to boost individual and organisational work output and quality. The course equips delegates with relevant problem-solving and decision-making skills for their respective HR and team-building functions.
Who Should Attend
- This course benefits HR managers, and personnel and training executives looking to improve their reward systems and spearhead a performance-oriented workforce. This course also benefits senior managers at all levels who are focused on achieving team results.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the requirements of a workplace performance management system
- Plan and implement appropriate reward systems to motivate staff in their organisational culture
- Develop an objective performance system
- Enhance personal appraisal interviewing for getting the best out of staff
- Identify recommendations and action plans to improve their own organisational performance management systems
Key Course Highlights
- Understand the whole performance management cycle
- Design, implement, evaluate and monitor performance management systems
- Ensure that systems reflect the organisational work culture and align with its vision, mission and set objectives
- Combine performance and strategic rewards to develop performance
- Implementing appraisals, individual targets and reviewing competencies