This course introduces an approach to strategic management that provides delegates with the skills to incorporate an organisation’s objectives into the vision of upcoming projects. It identifies the key actions that can be implemented and evaluated through a performance management system.
Who Should Attend
This course will benefit senior managers and other executive managers, particularly those responsible for corporate planning and strategy.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Clearly and concisely define performance indicators and classifications of outcomes
- Align the vision and mission of an organisation through the performance management processes
- Identify the barriers to effective performance management and devise strategies for managing those barriers
- Produce a range of performance measures and a behaviour and value framework
- Understand how to support and evaluate a performance management process
Key Course Highlights
- Establishing the linkage between strategy and performance
- The barriers to effective performance management and how to overcome them
- Defining what good performance looks and feels like
- The role of competency and managing capabilities
- Turning strategy into measurable actions and outcomes