A project cannot proceed without adequate financing, and the cost of providing adequate financing can be quite large. For these reasons, attention to project finance is an important aspect of project management.
This comprehensive course aims to educate delegates on how to obtain funds to finance construction projects. Based on the conceptual plan, the cost estimate and the construction plan, the cash flow of costs and receipts for a project can be estimated.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit Construction Managers, Finance experts and those interested in having deep knowledge about construction project finance
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- The use of corporate equity and retained earnings to finance construction projects
- Construction loan and long-term mortgage
- Evaluation of Alternative Financing Plans
- Preparation of the technical report and the implementation plan.
- Negotiating and concluding contractual agreements for suppliers, works and services, construction or modernization of
- Projects (design, construction, installation, commissioning of plant and process equipment).
- Ways to obtain permission for spatial development and performance and operation of facility.
- Management of the performance of the project, including the supervision, control and coordination of performance of the facility during this stage.