This course provides delegates with the skills to create and support a high- performance culture. The course is designed to enable delegates to understand the importance of corporate governance, ethical standards and the requirements that this places on leaders.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for senior managers and executives from public and private sector organisations, as well as those who wish to develop their leadership and ethics skills.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify key stages of the leadership journey
- Establish and apply leadership behavioural potentials to a leadership journey
- Develop an ethical and value-based behavioural framework – defining the key enablers
- Establish critical event survival strategies and evaluation criteria to support continuous improvement
- Produce an action plan to create and sustain a positive, ethical and value-based legacy
Key Course Highlights
- The leadership challenge of supporting and enabling change
- Establishing a principled and value-based approach to leadership
- Rewarding behaviour that supports the principles and values
- Dealing with behaviour that undermines organisational culture and ethical practice
- Building and developing teams and individuals aligned to culture and ethical principles