Digital Mass Media Cultures ensures that teams are able to manage digital cultural changes and possibilities while maintaining aligning with organisational culture. This blending of different cultures in a mass media world is complex, challenging and necessary. Most teams are not comfortable or confident with the wide range of options and decisions, so risk is high. It is clear that emerging digital trends and new cultures need to be fully understood, adopted as necessary and managed for business continuity and growth.
Who Should Attend
Leaders and teams who are involved with Communications, Digital Mass Media Cultures and who need to understand emerging trends and the resultant impact on an organisation and its culture will benefit from
this masterclass. All public relations leaders and communications teams should attend this interesting course that helps make sense of what is happening and how to manage change. If your role is to engage with multiple stakeholders and to position your communications accurately, then this is a vital course for your organisation.
The course is flexible in length depending on the delegate profile. It can be adapted for foundational, intermediate or senior professionals. If a particular sector focus is required, the trainer will adjust the content and case studies to suit the sector. This course is able to be adjusted for 1 to 1 sessions or taught on site to Public Relations, Media Management or Communications Departments during their working day.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Encourage a critical and analytical engagement with key concepts in media and cultural studies and multimodal communication
- Provides the context for new technologies in communication design
- Examines critical and analytical understanding of current issues in media and cultural studies
- Ensures a theoretical and practical understanding of media and cultural studies
- Engagement with research methodologies and issues in media, cultural studies and digital media
- Underpinning theoretical and practical engagement with emergent research in the fields of new media cultures and new literacies
Key Course Highlights
- Gain understanding of why communicators need to change their way of working because of data rich environments
- Discuss how creativity and instinct can still have a place in the increasingly data-driven world
- How to combine all the elements of a modern digital age for any organisation
- Building the team for maximum results
- Reporting to management so that they understand the new models
- Digital Mass Media Cultures, how it changes everything and how to prepare for the future