This course aims to provide delegates with the knowledge, concepts, and skills needed to
perform all tendering tasks. The course covers each step of the tendering process, as well as the different techniques and approaches used in evaluating the bids.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for contract professionals, contract analysts, purchasing professionals, etc.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Learn the best practices in tender procedures
- Understand the additional requirements for documentation, such as the specification or scope of work
- Apply technical and commercial evaluation methodologies
- Create an appropriate evaluation methodology to judge bids and tenders
- Apply competitive procurement procedures
- Manage risks through better analysis and procurement choices
- Properly manage the contract award stage
Key Course Highlights
- Tender procedures
- Tender documents
- Supplier management