This enables first-line, public sector supervisors and junior managers to positively contribute to modernisation. Delegates will study, discuss and evaluate key elements of the public sector reform process, including case studies from the UK and elsewhere that are most relevant to improving and strengthening their own organisation’s economy, efficiency and effectiveness.
Who Should Attend
This course benefits public sector leaders, policy makers, managers and coordinators responsible for monitoring performance and transparency in their departments or organisations and policymakers, including those responsible for reform project management and implementation.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand strategic management and monitoring
- Appreciate managing performance through appraisal
- Enhance skills in motivation and conflict management
- Develop skills in managing and communicating change
- Recognise cultural values in the public sector
Key Course Highlights
- Deliver inspirational leadership
- Develop accountable and transparent policies and procedures
- Set effective performance measures in achieving objectives
- Learn methods to reduce fraud and corruption