Efficient warehouse operations do the following:
- Understand the strategic importance of stores keeping and inventory management for company profitability.
- Provide timely customer service to production and distribution
- Keep track of items so that they can be found easily and correctly.
- Implement good housekeeping practices.
The General Guidelines
- Flow of Materials:
- Purchased materials
- Work In Progress (WIP)
- Numbering and classification systems for different stores items
- Combination of numeric and alphabet.
- Stock Control
- Stock Classification
- Stock Counts
- Stock Accuracy
- Stock Valuation
- Safety Stock
- Stock Keeping
- Reporting Processes for Stock
- Processing of Stock-Essence of Timing.
- Issuance of materials, FIFO, LIFO, etc.
- Finished Goods:
- Distribution Planning
- Distribution Control
- Stores and related documentation
- Inventory management
- Handling of Returned Goods/Objections.
- Treatment of discrepancies
- How to be in control of Inventory Turnover
- What is moving, what is not
- What is to be ordered, marked down, replaced
- Stores Stock-taking.
- Stores Personnel:
- Numeric competence
- Hard working
- Good public relations
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- Identification and Assessment of Inventory Risks.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos
||Jan 21 - 23 Jan, 2019
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.