Your business has the potential for indefinite life. With the right leadership, the business can be managed to serve markets and yield income for the owners for long periods of time.
This training teaches the practical paths to enduring shareholder value.
It is always easy to say shareholder value is important, but experience is that it may not be so easy to make it influence the decisions that are made everyday - where to spend time and resources, how best to get things done, and, ultimately, how to perpetually win in the competitive marketplace.
This programme is designed to teach the connection between actions you can take and a sustained shareholder value. It can jump-start the process of focusing on the things that matter most and then choosing practical ways to get them done.
- Analysis of the Business Assets
- Assessment of resource endowments
- Property efficiency
- Plant and Equipment efficiency
- Receivables and Payables
- Operations processes
- Information systems
- Workplace culture
- Infrastructure Efficiency
- Reconfigure facilities
- Increase utilization of facilities
- Divest low-utilization equipment
- Utilize more flexible/expandable systems
- Financial Prudence
- Costs profile
- Projects execution competence
- The Four KPIs for Sales
- Revenue Growth
- Channel partners and consumer relationship upgrade
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Product and service innovation
- Price optimization: staple vs expandable
- Business model review: supply and demand management
- Logistics and distribution
- The Potential of Your Business to Endure
- The "job-to-be-done" philosophy
- Disruptive Innovation process
- Improvement Innovation strategy.
- The Business Strategy Canvass
- Human Asset Quality
- Depth and breadth of staff skills
- Employee engagement.
- The Four Action Framework
- Shareholder Value Map
- Strengthen governance approaches
- Align resources with strategies
- Improve business processes
- Customer Strategy, Relationships and Interaction (Marketing, Sales, Delivery, Billing, Service)
- Product Strategy, Development and Production (Innovation and Design, Supply Chain Management, Production Operations and Logistics)
- Human Resource Strategy and Management (Recruitment, Development, Administration and Performance Management)
- IT Strategy and Management (Design, Development, Deployment, Operations and Performance Management)
- Financial Strategy and Management
- Hone strategic capabilities
- Manage tax effects and opportunities
- Improve control
- Reduce risk
- Collaborate more effectively
- Satisfy customers, employees and stakeholders
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Feb 04 - 08 Feb, 2019
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.