This training is continuous development training for human resources practitioners to be abreast with the contemporary issues in their field. The training will expose the engagement options of high flyers within the budget constraints. It will also expose the contemporary ways of harnessing the power of training and industrial relation for the survival of the company. The new employees functions narrowing to the need of the organization will also be discussed extensively.
- Exploring engagement options to hire high flyers
- Attracting and retaining high flyers within the staff budget.
- Strategizing for a good employer –employee relations
- Harnessing the power of labor leaders to the advantage of the organization
- Utilization of training and development to achieve a better employer – employees relations
- Narrowing new employees’ functions to the need of the organization’s strategic plans
Who to Attend
Human resources practitioners, human resources officers, administrative officers, and heads of department for better hiring of staff