This workshop has condensed tons of information to get to the essentials-the very latest proven Accounts Receivables and Payables techniques, accepted best practices guaranteed to improve your accuracy and serve money.
Success Elements of Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Qualities the best AP and AR pro share
- Paying the bills
- Critical processes, systems and procedures
Internal Controls that make Job Easier
- Your Organization’s Controls
- Vendor number controls and receiver controls
- Eliminating Duplicate Payments
- Stop Expense Account Padding
AP and AR Technology and Trends
- Methods of Payments
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- International Payment
- AP and AP Software
- The cost of credit
- Risk in Credit Management
- Customer Credit Evaluation
- Terms of Trading
Collection Tools and Techniques
- Eliminating barriers to payment
- Recognizing excuses and delaying tactics
- Litigation and Recoveries
- Building Relationships with Customers
- Negotiation Skills for Successful Collection
Accountants, Auditors, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Managers, Treasurers, Credit Managers, Sales and Marketing Managers and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Feb 12 - 15 Feb, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.