A training to deliver the requirements of Administrative Officers, so they are brought up to date with what is expected of them at all times. The contents will make administrative staff to be highly proficient in their business support functions.
• Routines of an Administrative Officer
o Telephone usage
o Mail services and deliveries
o Keeping of accurate records
• Provision of business and logistics supports to line managers
• Get yourself organised and set priorities
• Manage yourself for effective use of time
• Managing the Boss
• Travels and Protocols management.
• Procurements and management of company assets
• Contract and vendor management
• Petty cash management
• Management of stationery
• Cost containment techniques.
• Interpersonal skills
• Communicate effectively – Written and Oral
• Government and community relations
• Grooming and personal carriage
• Workplace behaviours and comportment
• Work ethics and personal commitments
• Improve your self worth.
Records and Confidentiality
• Records keeping and good memory
• Documents and mails handling
• Files management and information retrieval
• Maintain corporate secrecy and confidentiality.
Business Continuity Assurance
• Office ambience
• Health and safety issues
• Total Quality orientation
• Facility maintenance