A training to deliver the requirements of Administrative Officers, so they are brought up-to-date with what is expected of them at all times. The contents will make administrative staff to be highly proficient in their business support functions.
- Routines of an Administrative Officer
- Telephone usage
- Mail services and deliveries
- Keeping of accurate records
- Provision of business and logistics supports to line managers
- Get yourself organized and set priorities
- Manage yourself for effective use of time
- Managing the Boss
- Travels and Protocols management.
- Procurements and management of company assets
- Contract and vendor management
- Petty cash management
- Management of stationeries
- Cost containment techniques.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communicate effectively - Written and Oral
- Government and community relations
- Grooming and personal carriage
- Workplace behaviors and comportment
- Work ethics and personal commitments
- Improve your self-worth.
Records and Confidentiality
- Records keeping and good memory
- Documents and mails handling
- Files management and information retrieval
- Maintain corporate secrecy and confidentiality.
Business Continuity Assurance
- Office ambience
- Health and safety issues
- Total Quality orientation
- Facility maintenance.