Digital and social selling is changing the game for sales and marketing teams everywhere. Social selling is undoubtedly the fastest growing tool in a successful salesperson’s arsenal. Traditional selling methods are no longer enough to sustain success as digital tools and techniques revolutionize sales and prospecting.
This training programme is designed to help sales and marketing professionals sharpen their digital and social selling skills and gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. This course is also for anyone that needs to quickly get up-to-speed on the foundations of social media marketing. The course provides a solid overview of the major social networks and understanding of how to effectively deliver a social media campaign through planning, execution and optimization.
- Understanding the concept of Social Selling and Digital Marketing
- The Difference between Social Selling and Digital Marketing
- Developing Digital Selling credibility
- Importance of developing a strong social media profile
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
Part 1 - Social Media Round Up Phase:
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Forums and Blogs
- What do people share on these platforms
- What are the usage patterns and trends
- How are marketers using them?
Part 2 - Social Media Planning Phase
- Monitoring social media - Where are the conversations? Who are the influencers? What are they talking about? Using SM monitoring to gauge share of voice, sentiment, market insights and competitive reviews
- Using insights to plan content and distribution
Part 3 - Execution Phase:
- Using the test and learn approach
- Being human – the key to successful content creation
- How to distribute your content –
Part 4 - Management Phase:
- Tools for monitoring – free and paid
- Task scheduling and automation
- Measuring performance.
- Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Engage the modern buyer effectively.
- Successfully increase brand awareness, reach more people and engage with potential customers on social media.
- Increase business conversion rate.
- Develop their online brand by creating and promoting relevant content.
- Build solid relationships online, ensuring client satisfaction and repeat business.
- Operate and identify how social selling and digital marketing can contribute to business growth and success.
- Understand the latest trends, best practices and technologies for effective social selling.
- Create significant content that will contribute to improved performance of business.