We are not all gifted alike at problem solving abilities. Every problem starts with being pending and or current that can become a potential problem depending on how it is solved. Problem solving is not a problem but is ongoing.
A problem is a deviation from expected or a gap from expected. Problems are relative, depending on the situation; personalized to individuals, personalized to groups, personalized to circumstances and timing.
You would want to be a part of this year’s extraordinary session. The LCL’s problem solving skill
Program is an opportunity to sharpen your skill at solving complex and unusual problems in groups and on a solo drive. It is a focused, one on one session - guaranteed to deliver tremendous value to you and your organization
Examples of specific skills, competencies clarity you would acquire from a training session problem solving are:
- Team and team leadership issues in problem resolution
- Understand the structure of problems
- Introduction to structured approach to problem solving
- Introduction to qualitative tools in problem solving
- How to classify problems
- How to recognize problems
- How to make right decision within limited time
- How to approach a problem
- Elements to consider when solving a problem
- When to give up resolving a problem
- Handling repetitive problems
- How to know quality problems
- Approach a problem with the end in mind.
- Problem classification:
- Current problems
- Pending problems
- Potential problems
- How to analyze and use the right tools in problem solve
- Save cost through the use of 3 tools only used by top class organizations.
- Gain productivity enhancement through more engagement and deliberateness.
- Increase profitability and create more wealth for self and the organization achieve tremendous return on capacity development investment of at least 300%
|No 2 Oyefeso Avenue (road between Consolidated Hallmark Insurance and Fidson Ltd), Off Ikorodu road, Savoil Bus stop, Obanikoro, Lagos.
||Aug 13 - 15 Aug, 2019
Sina Lajorin 08033241313, 09026713101
Discount of 5% for 2 to 4 booking, 10% for 5 plus booking
Mr Sina lajorin