The practical knowledge is different from trainings from a conventional institution. The basic and intermediate accounting and finance course is going to expose the practical fundamentals of accounting and finance from the practitioners perspective. This course will bridge the gap between what one knows and what is in practice in the work place.
Account officers, finance officers, budget officers, control officers.
- Journals treatment and errors.
- Processes of accounting and finance transactions.
- Handling account receivables and payables.
- Budget preparation and administration.
- Profit and loss account and financial statement positions processes.
- Handling asset register and cash flow statement.